Sharon has been practicing yoga since 2010, and is currently a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance®. She has also studied and is certified as Restorative and Chair Yoga Teacher, as well as Ayurveda Specialist.
As a professional Dance Instructor, Sharon has been offering Latin ballroom dance instruction services to people of all ages in Greater Toronto area since 2000. No matter your level or experience, she is here to give you the professional and artistic attention you deserve. Sharon is currently a certified West Coast Swing teacher by Global Professional Dance Instructors Association.
TRAININGS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Professionally trained in Salsa, Latin and Standard Ballroom Dance with top instructors in Latin and North America since 1996, and Hustle, West Coast Swing and Country Western Dance Since 2010.
- Competitor and finalist of International Amateur Latin and Standard Ballroom Dance Competitions in Canada and the United States since 1998. Champions of PRO-AM Open Latin Dance Scholarships in Canada and Latin Dance Showcases in the United States from 1999 to 2003.
- Champion of Salsa Jack and Jill Competition in USA (2006 & 2013), 3rd place of Berlin Semi-Professional Salsa Competition in Toronto (2001).
- Champion in Triple Threat Amatuer Division (West Coast Swing, Hustle and Salsa) at 2012 International Hustle and Salsa Championship in Orlando, Florida, USA. First Place in Rising Star West Coast Swing competition at Toronto Open Swing and Hustle Championship 2012, Canada
- Competitor and finalist of West Coast Swing, Hustle and Country Two Steps Advanced Strictly and Jack & Jill Competitions in Canada and the United States (2011 - 2014)